Due to the ongoing fluidity of the Covid-19 pandemic. All baseball activities are currently in PHASE 2 unless notified. Please click and refer to THIS PAGE for details on what entails PHASE 2 and additional Return to Play Covid-19 protocols and necessary waivers and documents that need your attention.
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER:
Welcome, and thank you for having interest playing baseball with the Burnaby Braves. To join the association at any level of play there are some requirements BC Minor Baseball has put in place to ensure a fun and competitive season for all the associations across BC.
Please read below:
- You must reside and have a valid address within the Burnaby Baseball catchment. Proof of residency may be required. Click HERE for a detailed description and location of all the BC Minor catchments in BC.
- If you do not reside within our catchment and still want to play with the BBA, a process must be followed and approved by your local association. Please contact the division coordinator for your age group and fill out the following form: Player Movement Form
- For information about the registration fees and required deposit cheques please visit our Divisions page.
- 2 Documents are Required: Proof of residence – This must be a utility bill or similar dated within the last two months. Proof of Age – This must be a birth certificate or passport. Both of these can be scanned in and uploaded during the online registration process
- Please be sure to complete, sign and upload all necessary waiver forms during the online registration process.
- Refund Policy for 2021 Season CLICKE HERE
GRASSROOTS FOR AGES 7 AND UNDER NEW TO BASEBALL: BBA is has a Grass Roots initiative to increase player registration in both 5U and 7U. We understand that as an Association we need to invest in player growth from the ground up. ANY first time player to BBA who is registering in 5U will have their fees waived while anyone registering for 7U will have a 50% discount from either the early bird or regular fee! Please select “New to BBA” during the early stages of the online registration and select “Grassroots 5U” or “Grassroots 7U”. Whichever is applicable to your child